Islington parish church. The tower is from 1751-54 by Lawrence Downbiggin, the body of the church was rebuilt after the 2nd world war by Seely and Paget 1954-56. The focal points are the double pulpits and a reredos which holds 8 paintings by Brian Thomas.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ
- St. Thomas Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Taunton Road, Harold Hill