A 1906 church by J.E.K. and J.P. Cutts some way west of Tottenham High Road.
Home » J.E.K. & J.P. Cutts » St Philip, Philip Lane, Tottenham
St Philip, Philip Lane, Tottenham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in J.E.K. & J.P. Cutts, London Borough of Haringey, Tottenham on .