A very early Gilbert Scott church of 1841, while he was in partnership with William Moffat. It is in the later derided neo Norman style. The interior retains a full set of galleries.
Home » London Borough of Kingston » St Peter, London Road, Norbiton
St Peter, London Road, Norbiton
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
← St John the Evangelist, Grove Lane, Kingston upon Thames St Anne, Kingston Hill (Roman Catholic) →