The medieval parish church of Ruislip in the town centre. At its heart is a 13th century building, with a 15th century tower and a south aisle, chapel and chancel rebuilt or added in the 15th century. Ewan Christian restored the chancel in 1869 and Gilbert Scott the nave in 1886. There is much 19th century glass, medieval wall paintings and big collection of hatchments.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn