Inside Cranford Park and just in Hillingdon Borough (other Cranford churches are in Hounslow Borough).The tower is 15th century, the nave of 1710. There have been restorations by J.L. Pearson and Martin Travers and one just completed in March 2013, the church is open most Saturdays. It was once next to the a great house but all that now remains are the stables. The rural charm is spoilt by the M4 thundering past a few yards away.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ