About a mile west of the High Street and surrounded on three sides by the Common. It is by G.E. Street, dating from 1873-74 Inside, all the glass, bar two windows is by Morris & Co, and it dates from the 1870s up to the 1930s.
Home » London Borough of Wandsworth » All Saints, Lower Common, Putney
All Saints, Lower Common, Putney
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in London Borough of Wandsworth, Putney, Street, George Edmund on .
← St Mary, High Street, Putney St John the Evangelist, St John’s Avenue, Putney (Polish Roman Catholic) →