Part way up the hill from Tooting Bec towards Wandsworth Common. The church is by Anthony Salvin from 1854-55. The tower and north transept were added by Benjamin Ferrey in 1860. He widened the north aisle in 1889. The south aisle that had been widened in 1893 is now divided off as a hall. The wall paintings of 1906-13 by Richard Castle are awaiting restoration.
Home » Ferrey, Benjamin » Holy Trinity, Trinity Road, Upper Tooting