North of Sundridge Park near the northern edge of the borough. This is a church of 1929 by Sir Charles Nicholson. The north aisle was never built.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
- Christ Church, 18 Montpelier Place, Knightsbridge (German Lutheran Church)
- St Mary with St George, Sandwich Street, St Pancras (German Lutheran Church)