A small church high up in a large churchyard overlooking High Elms Country Park. It is a short walk from the centre of Farnborough village. The church was rebuilt in 1641 after storm damage. A small north aisle survives from the older building, the chancel is by Joseph Clarke from 1886 and the tower was rebuilt in 1838 bu a Mr Blackshaw.
Home » Clarke, J. » St Giles, Church Road, Farnborough