At the southern end of Finchley town centre in the area called Church End. Set back from the road, this is a 15th century church at heart. However there is a small amount of evidence of a Norman building, the 19th century saw Newman and Billing add a south aisle, north aisle clerestory and rebuilt arcade in 1872. The next century saw Charles Nicholson add the outer south aisle in 1932. The chancel was badly damaged in WW2 and was rebuilt and extended by Caroe and Partners.