The chancel, nave eastern end and south chancel aisle are by R. Norman saw from 1879-1884. The western end, that is visible from Coburg Road, dates from 1932. It closed as a church in 1965 and was in various uses until it became the New Peckham Mosque in 1980. It is on the edge of the late 20th century Burgess Park.
Home » Camberwell » St Mark (Former), Coburg Road, Camberwell now New Peckham Mosque