A short way north of the town centre. The original church of 1851-1852 by S.S. Teulon, having closed in 1978 was badly damaged by fire in 1985 leaving the west end of the nave to be incorporated in a new building of 1991 by Maurice Taylor. The old church section is now a hall and the newer section, the worship area.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ