In the shadow of the Abbey and opposite the Houses of Parliament. It was built 1482-1523. The Nave was designed by the mason Robert Stowell and the tower by the mason Henry Redman. The tower was rebuilt by John James ion 1735-37 and there was a major restoration by George Gilbert Scott in 1877-78. The chancel was extended by Walter Tower in 1905-06 and J.L. Pearson added west and south-east porches in 1891 and 1894 respectively. The east window is Dutch from 1515-27.