In the old village rather than near the station. This is a medieval church to which Gilbert Scott added a north aisle and restoration in 1856-62 and John Oldrid Scott added a south aisle in 1878. Thus only the tower, west wall and part of the chancel remain from the old church. There is a huge memorial to the Hambro banking family in the big churchyard.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ