Set in a spacious churchyard in the old village. It is a 15th century church, enlarged several times in the 19th century. Benjamin Ferrey rebuilt the chancel in 1849 and Bodley and Garner lengthened it in 1896, adding the organ case and reredos. The south aisle is also by Ferrey and the spire was rebuilt taller in 1857 by Wollaston.
Home » Bodley, George Frederick » St Nicholas, Church Lane, Chislehurst